1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second section in the article 22 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (from now on, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the users, provided that they have given their consent after clear and complete information on their use has been provided to them, in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Personal Data Protection.
When it is technically possible and effective, the consent of the user to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, whenever must proceed to its configuration during its installation or update through an express action for this purpose.
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of effecting the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the servive provision of the information society expressly requested by the user.
They are exempted from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE the cookies used for any of the following purposes:
- Allow only communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information it contain and the way is used the equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined function of a number of criteria in the user terminal as for example they would be the language, the browser type through which access to the service, the regional configuration from where its access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them, tracking and analyzing the users behavior of the websites to which its are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and profiling of user browsing of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the use data analysis made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which is provided the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which is provided the requested service. These cookies store information on the users behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, what allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
In compliance with the provisions in the Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Personal Data Protection (from now on, LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unambiguous way that the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: TOMAS COLOMER S.L.
- Where appropriate, entities directly related to the editor responsible for the website which are expressly related below: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of cookies will be understood through the marking of the box relative to the acceptance of the “Cookies Policy” provided for that purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continue using the website or the application it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing our entity about the possibility of blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF COOKIES INSTALLATION
Although acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or it’s not possible, which makes the provision of services by our entity impossible.
6. COOKIES DEACTIVATION
The user may at any time change the cookies configuration, block or disable them. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers.
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
TOMAS COLOMER S.L. is not responsible for the content and accuracy of third party cookies policies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
TOMAS COLOMER S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and of their duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, already come from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law is approved 15/1999, of December 13, of Personal Data Ptotection.
8. EJERCICIO DE DERECHOS
In compliance with the provisions of LOPD and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, by which the Regulation of development of the same is approved, the user can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regards to the data controller, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR FILE OR TREATMENT
The responsible for the file or the treatment is TOMAS COLOMER S.L., with address for notification purposes to AV. PORTAL DE L’ ÀNGEL, 7, 08002 – BARCELONA (Barcelona)